Sunday 6 January 2008

Feeling Good

   Had a great lie-in this morning. G-Cat asked to leave the premises at 1am! lol. I heard him being let back in at 8am, so I turned over and nodded back off til 10.30!  Wow. Not done that in ages must have needed it. I had a cuppa then set to work dismantling the tree which by rough calculation had a minimum of four thousand decorations on it! My nephew arrived and cut my wee treasures hair. He is an exceptionally good Hairdresser. What a lovely job he made of it.

He is so talented and kind. He offered to cut mine aswell. I jumped at the chance seeing as i still resemble an African Bushwoman! lol He gave me a Graduated Bob. It took years of me. A whole lot shorter but so much better. I decided I would make a real effort with my appearance and pluck my eyebrows too. Trying my hardest to make them both even!! I just hope the redness goes away for the morning!  and that was with using loads of cream aswell! maybe should've done them a while ago! lol.  

Then into a bath to finish off. I was exhausted when i was done! Lol. Pampering is hard work! 

  I made a wonderful Roast Chicken dinner with all the trimmings earlier today, so I  popped into the livingroom a wee while ago with a chicken sandwich for Mr man. He was checking the lotto ticket and went pale, as he got the first 3 numbers in a row! lol. He should've kept going! lol. We are Totally chuffed to win £10 though.

 Getting closer to making my millions! lol.                             

                                                      Take Care Back Soon.

                                                                      xx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pampering is just the best tonic,, I never pluck my eyebrows noe i use wax strips which is a bit tortuous but better results and yes lots of cream will get rid of the redness....lol dinner sounds lovely I rarely have a roast, as you know my cats eat better than I do, £10 is better than nothing but millions would be better.

Take care

Yasmin
xx

Anonymous said...

Doesn't pampering just lift your spirits!!!  Your redness should subside by morning  ~ at least I hope it does!  I was up at 5 am to do the animal rounds...oh how I wish I could have slept in today ~ sleeping till 6 is a treat for me!!!  Your day sounds great.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam ,I did a roast dinner too with all the trimmings ,would you believe turkey ,It feels good to pamper yourself some times your hair sounds nice and am looking at you eye brow diagram ,for future reference lol ,Have a good day at work tomorrow ,I wonder what you do ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Just remember us when you win your millions ;-)  Glad you are happy with your haircut there is nothing worse than having it done and hating it lol.......I hope you will use the rest of that roast chicken............You'll know what I mean if you've been watching Hugh Fearnly Whittingstall's programme on channel 4 LOL

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

I keep on the eyebrows everyday. My hair cut is just  like that only shorter bangs.  Wish they would grow.  The back of my hair is so healthy now.  No thin strands anymore.  LOVE IT!  Pampering is hard work, but well worth it.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

Anonymous said...

Oh, do we get to see a photo of your new hair cut?

I just stopped by to say congratulations on being chosen as a Guest Editor's Pick.  Check out Magic Smoke!

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

I let my sister dye my black hair blonde, and now I'm neither.

Anonymous said...

Phew.  I thought you were gonna say you'd won the lottery then.  Shucks I had my begging letter all ready.  Better luck next time.  Mind you a tenner is not to be sneezed at.
Carolxx

Anonymous said...

Your writing is so much fun to read!