Tuesday 3 June 2008

Caring Friend Award

                  

Hello everyone, I wanted to do something to spread a little happiness In J-Land, as there are so many people having a rough time and In need of a boost. After a lot of thought, I remembered how good I felt when I received the 'Nice Matters Award' a few months back and wanted to try something along those lines and that's when I decided to come up with a 'Caring Friend Award.'

Now I must stress at this point that I am not an arty type of person at all. I have merely given It my best shot and, I am, however, rather surprised and pleased with the end result!! lol. I hope you will be too.

This award will be given because so many people do so many wonderful things for each other here In J-Land, There are those that, Always give support In the blink of an eye, Take the time to leave comments, Send personal emails, Offer prayer In troublesome times or Spend all their time taking care of others.

There are 5 awards to choose from. You can decide yourself which one you would like for your sidebar when you are chosen and also how many you would like to pass on to others. I want to give these to so many people and will start the ball rolling with 5 friends I believe could use a little boost.

Yasmin

Morton

Jane

Indigo

Christine

 

Please stop by all the above journals and wish them well. Take Care, Back Soon. xx

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them! Snagged one for Emmi- she orks so hard for our weight loss group and put up with a lot! Thank you, Dannelle

Anonymous said...

i am honoured pam   and accept with grattitude.    and  i agree with all your choices     i shall do something similar          thanks  hun         you rock  girl   love ,mort          ermmm  wouldve  preferred  one  of your skimpily dressed tags but  ho well          lol   take care  my friend xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

How sweet of you.
Have a good day.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Pam what a wonderful idea!! That was a very kind thing for you to think of doing and I love all the awards you made; so very artistic you are (don't sell yourself short); I'm familiar with many of the journals you listed, will definitely go over and will them all well later today when I have more time

thank you for being a caring person!!

betty

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for the tags. I think you did a great job on them. They are all so pretty. Thank you .....love, Christine

Anonymous said...

Great Idea!  Thank you for creating the awards.  I will definitely put one in my sidebar.

Hugs, Rose

Anonymous said...

Wow Pam, thank you so very much, you are a STAR, you too are great for caring for others, and a fantastic idea to boost our community.

Huge Hugs

Yasmin
xxx

Anonymous said...

oh, pam, waht a nice idea!  Love, your val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/JoyInTheRain

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful idea Pam.  And the awards themselves are beautiful!  

Krissy :)

http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

What a sweet thing to think of doing.  You are a caring friend in deed.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

WOW These are neat and so is the idea I picked one up and sent it to a caring friend.Thanks so much
connie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/specialadyfink/Anyway...../

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful girl you did a great job..
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

what a lovely thing to do...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Thank you hon, I'm truly touched. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to come around. You did a beautiful job on these. You have been more than a caring friend to me lately, I appreciate your friendship more than you know. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Mort awarded  me with the award.  Thank you so much for making those.  It means so much to me that Mort picked me.  I lost my oldest son to MS complications 16 years ago.  He was 42 and his MS gave him no remissions.  I was immediately drawn to Mort and must be careful not to mother hen him. lol  Thank you again for thinking of this, I know Mort appreciated it and I also feel the same.  Lucy

Anonymous said...

Thank you Pam - thats a really sweet thing to do.
Its lovely to go and read the other Blogs too.

Anonymous said...

Nice job & idea Pam!
xx
Lisa

Anonymous said...

What a sweet idea, Pam.... leave it to YOU to spread the love!!

Joann