Sunday 16 November 2008

Thank You J-Landers



Hello everyone. I am delighted to have just received an email from Val telling me I have won Sentence of the week again. Wow! Thank you so much. I just adore this wee game and missed it terribly when I was offline. After such a hard time of it lately, this is just the tonic to put a smile back on my gloomy chops! lol.

I have been working non stop straight through and only managed to really relax for a few hours this weekend. My wee treasure went over on her ankle earlier today and had me runnning around daft getting her comfortable. Poor wee sausage, it is such a painful thing doing that. I will make sure she gets plenty of rest.

I will hopefully get round to reading more journals soon and catch up on what everybody has been up to. I am still finding my way round and found it rather frustrating to keep being booted off line whenever I tried to add a picture!. Hmmm, most infuriating!. Anyway, I will get there in the end, I am sure. I will go now and check on my wee treasure. Thank you for giving me the honour of being a winner again. I am thrilled. Take Care, Back Soon. xx

11 comments:

betty said...

Yea Pam!! congratulations!!! and what a great sentence!! I'm so glad you are "back among us" to play these games; it was always a treat to read your sentences! you do work hard at getting a good one and it pays off for sure!!!

congratulations again!! hoping you are having a good day :)

betty

Sage Ravenwood said...

Congratulations hon! Sorry to hear your little one hurt herself. (Hugs)Indigo

Andy said...

Congratulations to you and best wishes to Wee Treasure (Having done it myself I know how much it hurts).

Andy xx

mortonlake said...

congratulations pam. hope daughter is ok,take care love mort xxx

Ken Riches said...

Congrats on the sentence win. Hope you can relax a bit tonight.

Joyce said...

Congratulations Pam. So good to see you here. Honored that you had a tag I made you on here. J-Land may be gone but the fun lives on over here.
Hugs, Joyce

Rose said...

Congrats!

Darn, I miss the Alert button that AOL had. I have to remind myself to search for the Sentence of the Week.

Hugs, Rose

Missie said...

Congratulations on your sentence.

Have a good week.

Yasmin said...

Congrats Pam, and it lovely to have you vack with us.

Hugs

Yasmin
xx

Joann said...

Congrats on being a winner!!! So sorry your baby's ankle is hurt, hope she's feeling better soon!! Glad to see you here!!

michele said...

hi pam I found you again!! I noticed you on yasmins blog roll! congrats on winning the sentence of the week! take care mrs t x