Wednesday 19 November 2008

A New Award



Thank you Missie for this great award. I always smile when I get one of those! A real confidence boost. It Is now down to me to pass this along to 7 worthy recipients. I had no problem in naming 7, I could have named so many more and I am sure that If you don't have one, then you will, very soon. Thank you again Missie. xx

Here are the rules:-
1. Please put the logo on your journal - Real People - Real Blogs.
2. Place a link from the person, from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 if you can.
4. Put the links of those on your journal.
5. Leave a message on their journal to let them know.
6. Put the award on your sidebar/journal.

Here are my 7:

Mort: Caring and Sharing

Yasmin: Isn't She Great

Jane: A Journey of Another Kind

Lisa: Life on A Bison Farm

Val: There Is A Season

Betty: A Corgi in Southern California

Jenny: No Pleasure Cruise

I will hopefully get a chance to visit journals in the next few days. Take care, Back Soon. xx

13 comments:

Yasmin said...

Thanks Pam, much appreciated.

Yasmin
xx

betty said...

congrats Pam!! truly well deserved!!

and thank you so much for honoring me in this way! that is so sweet of you!!! thanks!!!

betty

Jane Thompson said...

A very well deserved award Pam - congratualtions !

And thank you for thinking of me

Jane
xxxx

Connie said...

Congratulations.
Glad she picked you.Well deserved :-)
Hugs
connie

Jmoqueen said...

Bless you Pammels xxx

Missie said...

You're welcome!

mortonlake said...

thanks hun. well,i think its just as well i backed out of accepting yasmins award.lol because you would have 2 jane now i found her again,yasmin lol we should have a group award. sorry i wont add to my journal hun,will give you a mention of course. the old head is just all over the place at the moment. lots of love mort xxx

Slacker Mom said...

Miss you Pammie!

Congrats on the award!

Lori said...

Congratulations on your award!

Jeanie said...

Congratulations on your award Pam! It is very well deserved.
Love
Jeanie xxx

Lisa said...

I am so sorry I wasn't here sooner to congratulate you on your well deserved award and to THANK YOU for passing it on to me. I am touched and honored you would think of me.
xxx

Valerie said...

You've been quiet. I hope you are okay. Merry Christmas, my dearest pam. LOVE YOU!!! Your val xox

Jeannette said...

I read your latest post but nowhere came up for me to comment. Glad you got it sorted at Marks and Sparks. I would not pay ten pounds for an empty basket either!!!!!