Saturday 3 May 2008

Thank You.

Hello Everyone,

Wow! I am so pleased that I won the Weekly Sentence Competition again! Thank you so much Val and the other judge's for choosing me, It was just the boost that was needed. I have displayed It proudly In my sidebar.

I am experiencing a few major changes at the moment. Change Is always scary, but I will shake and freak my way through It! lol. I hope that I will be feeling more secure In a few weeks. Nothing for anyone to worry about, I may add.

This Lotto Is getting closer! I have been doing the Euromillions on a Friday and boy! I have been so close!. Not close enough though! I have things to do with that money, I have quite a large list growing for all you J-Lander's ....

Lisa gets tons of nice new cat accessories, Val gets a special pampering session, Jenny gets to meet the group Queen, Joyce gets her pool, Mort gets a holiday and personal nurse, Angel gets a cup of tea from a Scottish visitor lol.

Jane gets whatever she needs, Stevie will get a day In a recording studio. Lori will get a round trip ticket to come and visit me. Joann gets a china tea set and enough fresh flowers to fill a room. Indigo gets a brand new complex for cats, Sherry gets a personal trainer for a month, Monica gets a Digital Camera, Jan gets a Laptop ...

As you can see, the list Is growing! lol. I know there Is more but I just can't think. If anyone has a special request for sharing my future lotto win then just let me know! lol. Okay I must go and think about getting some sleep now.

I bought a wee smokey quartz stone, to attract positivity and bring good thing's Into my my wee world, and have It tucked away safely, In my bra!!. Well, The closer to me It gets, the better, so they say! Can't get much closer than that!! lol. ;-)

Lovin' you all and leavin' you all, until the next time. with a fabulous wee Scottish girl called Amy Macdonald who Is simply wonderful.
Take care. Back Soon. xx    

  "Run"  by  Amy Macdonald

Will you tell me when the lights are fading
Cos I can't see, I can't see no more
Will you tell me when the song stops playing
Cos I can't hear, I can't hear no more

She said I don't know what you're living for
She said I don't know what you're living for at all
He said I don't know what you're living for
He said I don't know what you're living for at all

But I will run until my feet no longer run no more
And I will kiss until my lips no longer feel no more
And I will love until my heart it aches
And I will love until my heart it breaks
And I will love until there's nothing more to live for

Will you tell me when the fighting's over
Cos I can't take, I can't take no more
Will you tell me when the day is done
Cos I can't run, I can't run no more

She said I don't know what you did it for
She said I don't know what you did it for at all
He said I don't know what you did it for
He said I don't know what you did it for at all

But I will run until my feet no longer run no more
And I will kiss until my lips no longer feel no more
And I will love until my heart it aches
And I will love until my heart it breaks
And I will love until there's nothing more to live for

And I will love until my heart it aches
And I will love until my heart it breaks
And I will love until there's nothing more to live for

Tags:

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Wkly Sentence win. :)
Didn't see my name on your Lotto win list! LOL
Hope you do win, wouldn't that be great!!!
Have a good Sunday.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Glad things are looking up for you Pam, and hope that Lotto win comes in for you and you can start your Cattery, and Congratulations on your win for the weekly sentence.

Take care

Yasmin
xx

Anonymous said...

pam   when someone  says   "nothing for anyone to worry about,i may  add"    i  worry  hun.        hope  things  ok  for  you.       and  congrats            still worrying here.                    you take  care ok??  and        if  you  win  lotto          well  thanks  love.                      think  we   all  need  something          lots  love  mort  xxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your win...I told you how good you are at these!!!!

I wish you would win the Lotto...you are such a kind soul to think of so many others should you win. I might add, I've told the cats to cross their toes so you have 140 crossed toes going for you!!! LOL  (That's 35 cats with all four feet crossed!)  But I would request you come and visit us!!!  ;)
Good luck with your pending changes.
xxx
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say congrats!

Rose

Anonymous said...

I'm so honored to be on your lottery list.  Thank you Sweetie.  I hope you win for you.  You are such a sweetheart, you deserve it.  I do hope everything is OK with you.  Have a nice Sunday.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hi my pam.  I need to play the lottery here, too!  LOL  I love smokey quartz.  Oh, how nice!  I am attracted to stones and rocks for some reason.  I recently got an aquamarine and I love it.  So, darlin', I am going through some changes and it sucks.  Mine are kind of scary, too.  Good or bad, changes are hard.  If you need to talk, I am always here for you, my pam.  Love you, sweets!!  Love, your val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

WOW your giving away some pretty nice gifts there!  How nice of you!  Here are wonderful friendships formed online having bonds so closely to people you have never met.  When someone tells me that you cannot form a good friendship online I just laugh!  This is proof right here.  THIS kind of selflessness will make it to TV because it IS so rare ;)  

Anonymous said...

It's fun to daydream about the things we'd like to do for others if we could.  -  Haunting poem.  All the best with your changes.  May they all be for the better!  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

I love you.... that's so neat, your desires for us here in J-land!!  You're so sweet!!!
I do hope that you win this lotto, I know you will, because you SO deserve it!!!!!!

Thanks for including me... I'd love a new china tea set and always love fresh flowers!!!!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

Oh, and congrats on winning the Weekly Sentence.... You're GOOD at that!!!  LOL!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

It takes a special person to want to share her fortunes.  You're it!!  Enjoy your sunday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

woohoo my pammels won the weekly sentence well done girl xx  I hope the changes that are going on are ok xx   Good luck with the lotto and the stone is a little more than I wanna know but I hope it works ;)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on winning the weekly sentence hon. I hope whatever changes your life is undergoing are not too much to deal with. I will be keeping you in my prayers on the smoke everything works out in the long run. Loved the song! Thanks for including the lyrics for me. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the song. I hope that everything works out for you. I am not good with change at all even if it is good. ...Christine

Anonymous said...

I liked the song and the video.  Congratulations on winning the weekly sentence again!  I love your list that's growing longer!  And I hope that the change you're facing is a good one or that it will be easy to make the transition at least.
Lori

Anonymous said...

Cool song......and she reminds me of someone...her sound......and I can't think of the group's name at the moment. When I remember, I'll be back.......a bit OCD on things like that. I can't let it rest.

What is going on???????? I, too, am not BIG on change.......I'm a cancer, and it's what is expected of us.....!

Keeping you in my thoughts and hoping the changes are subtle.

Angel xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Girl
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you on winning the weekly sentence and wishing you the best of luck with the lottery. (((HUGS))) -Missy http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF

Anonymous said...

congrats on winning sentence of the week!! well deserved. Good luck with the lotto!! you've got a big heart there...hope the quartz works my money plant and money bamboo seem to be keeping us afloat!!LOL take care mrs t xx

Anonymous said...

Sorry you cant win the lottery-its my turn!

Andy xx

Anonymous said...

The Cranberries.......OCD....I tell ya! I knew it would bug me until I figured it out.

Hope you are well and btw, congrats on the sentence win!

Angel

Anonymous said...

I had to chuckle when you wrote that you "will shake and freak your way through it" ... sounds so much like the way I handle things! I hope that you get through this and things smooth out for you very soon.

I'd love to win the lotto myself - however, I don't play so that makes it kind of hard doesn't it!?!? :-)  IF you won and were handing out gifts - mine is rather simple a new Sony digital SLR camera a700.  Mmmm baby, I love that camera!  It's not even an expensive one like Nikon.  

Wishing you the best,

Monica
http://journals.aol.com/monicasmemoirs/midnight-conversations/
http://journals.aol.com/photographybymon/Mamarazzi/

Anonymous said...

I hope things work out for you ,keep that sone next to your bosom ,I would love a laptop please,then on sunny days like this I could  be outside  ..clever girl winning the  weekly sentence again... love Janxx

Anonymous said...

I've been feeling the "thank you" thing too, a lot lately.  So thank you for your kind words to me.  You sure have a lot going on.  I seriously have to read this  entry again.
~Mary